Minn Kota Owner ALERT
For anyone who thinks their foot control pedal has gone bad on the now discontinued Minn Kota Power Drive 12 or 24 volt bow mount motor dating back all the way to 1994 The Motor Clinic is offering a FREE diagnostic testing of your old foot pedal for FREE!
The pedal MUST have an Oval connector to be serviced. We may be able to bring it back to life! Minn Kota has discontinued making the part that sees 80% of the wear so the Motor Clinic has created the only direct replacement aftermarket board, so you don’t need to throw away a Power Drive motor just because the foot pedal went bad!
Out of 100 foot pedals tested, there is a 80% chance we can fix your Power Drive motor foot pedal and keep you fishing! You have nothing to lose, but the postage to send it in, but it could save you hundreds more if you need to buy a new motor!
Here’s How it Works
Send us your defective foot pedal and we will analyze it to see if it can be serviced or not FOR FREE! Just pay the postage and handling to get it to us!
(offer available for contiguous United States)
We Test For
- Speed Control
- Cable Damage
- Connector and Pins
- Clean Dirt and Sand
- If defective, and it can be fixed, the Maximum cost to you is only $99.95!
- If the foot pedal tests Good, we return it at no charge.
- Return Shipping is always FREE!
- Allow 10 days for service
- Be sure you include your return contact information, including phone number and email address.
- 12 and 24 Volt Power Drives foot pedal with Oval connector ONLY.
Drop Off or Send To
6667 West Old Shakopee Road – Suite 101
Bloomington, MN 55438